Sensor controlled roller shutters, windows and blinds with sun position controlled louvres allow for optimal lighting
conditions and contribute to an improved climate control in the room.
KNX is used in the following applications:
- Roller shutter and window control
- Blind control with louver adjustment
- Sun shading control
- Curtain and roller blind control
- SMI interfaces (Standard Motor Interface)
The blind and roller blind control with KNX is characterised by a high level of flexibility.
This includes a large range of individual control functions and their combination possibilities.
The following functions are available:
– Switching from one or more positions
– Central and group switching
– Timer control
• Devices for implementing the function Time
• Timer control combined with conditions
– Movement to positions
• Automatic function
• Realisation with standard drives
– Sensor-dependent control
• Sun position